For those who might want to get a small look at what is in store for GTA+, here is a brief:
- GTA+ will be released in this month itself
- It will hardly cost around $6 per month!
- There are tons of features that won’t be available to the general public, for example getting $500,000 in GTA currency.
Looking at the popularity of GTA, Rockstar Games has come up with the brilliant idea of opening a subscription system for the game. This subscription system has been introduced quite recently into the gaming market. Before this, Fortnite Crew and Fallout 1st were mostly known for their subscription plans. However, owing to the huge popularity of the game, there are a lot of people who are willing to get a subscription. At least some of the famous gamers and streamers are definitely going to get the subscription for at least a month. However, we can say that they have made a deal that you can hardly pass by.
When will GTA+ be available?
The first thing that anyone would want to know is when this plan is coming into effect? Well, Rockstar Games has announced in their official tweet that GTA+ will be released on March 29, 2022. With each passing day, the fandom seems to lose its calm over all the amazing features that they could have access to with this special subscription plan. This is the first initiative on the part of Rocket Games to start something like this, and there is a 100% chance that this is going to be a success.
What features are included in GTA+?
This has to be by far the most important question that you must have regarding what you will exactly get in this whole subscription model. Well, here are all the features in detail for your better understanding:
- Extra GTA Money- Yup! You read that right! You will be getting as much as $500,000 in GTA currency, which will be transferred to your Maze Bank Account. This is not something that you will only get once. You will get it every month if you keep on renewing your subscription.
- Next up is The Principe Deveste Eight, with which you will also get Hao's Special Works upgrade before it is released to the public. Additionally, there will be HSW Orange Trip and HSW CMYK Glitch Liveries too!
- If you remember, the Auto Shop in La Misa, once you get GTA+, you will be introduced to tons of gameplay updates from Los Santos Tuners in the Auto Shop. However, at present, those who are Auto Shop owners can still relocate to La Misa without bearing other additional costs.
- Another interesting feature is that if you are already a yacht owner, you can also upgrade to the Aquarius Super Yacht without incurring additional costs.
- If you are already among the LS Car Meet members, then we have some amazing news! You will be reimbursed with $50,000 in GTA currency whenever the even period starts.
- Wardrobe Addition- There are going to be new wardrobe additions too if you get GTA+. The Gussét Frog Tee, the Broker Prolaps Basketball Top, and shots are among them.
- You will also be getting some additional and special paints and emblems from the Auto Shop which is completely free of cost!
- For the Hao's Special Works Race Series, you will be getting 3X GTA$ and RP.
- Also, in the Street Race Series, you will be getting a 2X Car Meet Rep.
- Finally, you will also get the Conveyor Livery for the Mammoth Avenger, HVY APC, and TM-02 Khanjali.
How much will the subscription for GTA+ cost?
Another million-dollar question is how much the game subscription costs. The news was announced, we were quite convinced that it was going to be extremely costly. However, the surprising fact is that the subscription for GTA+ will cost around $5.99 USD, £4.50, and ₹456.95. This is a monthly scheme, and hence you will have to pay the amount monthly for the features and benefits of GTA+.
We hope that now you have all the information regarding GTA+ and all the subscriptions. You may also download the Tournafest app from Google Play or App Store to play Esports Tournaments & Scrims of various games like BGMI, Free Fire MAX & Call of Duty & win exciting rewards! You may also organize Tournaments & fetch unmatched perks.
Also, you might find this news interesting: