- Get into what the new map is and how it will help the players.
- Getting into all the new weapons that will be introduced.
- There are going to be some additional features, like a reactor core, to help you in the game.
- There is a new celebrity as the headline feature. Read ahead to find out who it is!
- Also, the release date and time of the new season.
The developers for COD Mobile are quite close to releasing the latest updates for Season 3. Gamers are quite hyped up over what to expect from the new season and all the brand new features that are sure to be incorporated. Fans are still waiting to see what major changes will be made during this development and how the developers will make it more interesting. One thing is certain: inspiration will be drawn from COD Black Ops Cold War. COD BOCW is the computer version of the game, and as it came before, there are expected to be some changes similar to those of the PC version. In this article, we will get to know all about the recent updates in Season 3.
What is the Miami Strike Map?
This is a map that was first introduced in COD Black Ops: Cold War. The description of the map is "Bullets and blood fly in South Beach, as Perseus causes carnage to free an ally from a prison transport," and it is quite popular among the COD players. Therefore, when they got to know that COD Mobile would be getting this map, fans were more than excited.
However, there will be some changes to the map. The size of the map will get smaller to be incorporated into the size of the mobile phone. Additionally, the tactics and strategies that worked for the map on the PC will not work on mobile. Therefore, gamers will have to explore the map and come up with various hideouts and tactics. Apart from the map release, there are also other new additions to the game this season.
What Other Changes Are Coming with Season 3?
Apart from the map, there are tons of other changes that are coming for Season 3. The Patch Notes have already been released, and the fans almost went crazy over the brand new things that are going to be introduced. Though we will not get into the whole Patch Notes thing, we just want to mention all the goodies that are coming your way.
- Weapons: Well, there are going to be two new weapons added to the list. One of them is the MAC-10, an SMG that has a rapid firing rate, but low bullet velocity. Therefore, this gun will be extremely helpful in close combat. Another weapon got quite a massive change. That is, the AK47 has got the GRU Combo Grip, which will in turn help to reduce the vertical and horizontal recoil of the gun. Hence, now the gun will be far more effective than before.
- Reactor Core: This is a new operator skill that has been introduced in the game. This is another development that fans have been waiting for quite some time. If you use the reactor core, then you will be resistant to the enemy’s attacks, and the blows that you give will reduce the enemy’s HP by a lot.
- Others: There are other changes in the game too. For example, a lot of weapons have been nerfed, whereas some have been buffed too. This is definitely going to change the meta of the game. On the other hand, there are various changes in the matches and ranges. Overall, there is a massive change coming up in Season 3. For the battle pass, we do not have much information yet.
When will COD Mobile Season 3 be released?
This is another major question. When will we finally get COD Mobile Season 3? Well, we have some good news! The new season will go live on March 30 at 5 p.m. PT. To calculate it, the game will be released in India on March 31 at 5:30 a.m. Hence, you can catch up with the live updates the next day with all your buddies.
The theme of Season 3 is Radical Raid, and we got some 80s vibes from what was shown in the trailer. Another mind-blowing surprise that the developer had for us was Snopp Dogg. Yes! You read that right! He is the headline feature of COD Mobile: Radical Raids Season 3. From April 1, you can use him as a character, and as you complete your tasks or missions, you will be getting some items that will have Snoop Dogg's name written over them. This is quite a sick development, and fans are more hyped than ever.
Enjoyed this update? You can read more here:
You may also download the Tournafest app from Google Play or App Store to play Esports Tournaments & Scrims of various games like BGMI, Free Fire MAX & Call of Duty & win exciting rewards! You may also organize Tournaments & fetch unmatched perks.
Until next time,